Hovi Cabins - Beitostolen, Norway
We love these cosy 2-bedroom cabins and they are ideal for larger families, one bedroom with Austrian twin beds for mum and dad, and the second bedroom has 2 bunk beds perfect for up to 4 kids. There is a lounge with fireplace and kitchenette, the nearest supermarket is just 50 metres away making getting your shopping back easy-peasy. It’ll take you about 5 minutes to walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point, plus the centre of the little resort is just a minute or two away. Perfect.
Features -Hovi Cabins, Beitostolen
- Right by the centre of resort and just a 5min walk to the ski lifts and ski school meet point.
- Great value, cosy 2 bedroom cabins – perfect for large families.
- If you want to use the swimming pools at the Radisson Hotel (extra charge)
- Kitchenette in the cabin but you can include meals with your stay if you wish.
- Living room with fireplace to relax in after skiing.
Accommodation - Hovi Cabins, Beitostolen
Type E cabins - sleep 2-6: Two bedrooms, one with an Austrian twin bed and one with two sets of bunk beds.
Kitchenette with hobs, fridge, mini-oven and kettle. Bathroom with shower, sink and WC. Living area with dining table, satellite/cable TV, terrace and fireplace. Bed linen and towels included.
End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area) included.
Meals - Hovi Cabins, Beitostolen
Half Board options available.