Chalet Girolle - Belle Plagne, France
This chalet apartment is very popular due to its convenient location. The chalet is situated right on the piste in the Balcons de Belle Plagne complex making access to the skiing extremely easy. The perfect choice for ski-in/out convenience. There is also a bar and ski hire shop within the complex and other nightspots and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
The great advantage of this chalet is that whilst it is simply furnished, all rooms enjoy en suite facilities with their own Jacuzzi bath. Most rooms also benefit from their own balcony. Being part of a complex means guests can enjoy the use of the fitness centre, sauna and massage facilities (all payable locally, open 16.00hrs to 20.00hrs) with free access to the pool (reservation required).
Accommodation - Chalet Girolle, Belle Plagne
Room 1 = twin with Jacuzzi bath, WC and large shared terrace
Room 2 = twin (beds close together) with Jacuzzi bath, WC and large shared terrace
• open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burning stove, satellite TV and balcony
Rooms 3 – 6 = 4 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Girolle, Belle Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages