Chalet Les Montagnettes, La Plagne, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
A high quality apart-chalet located 50m from the piste at the entrance to Belle Plagne. The interior is comfortable and attractively decorated in a traditional and rustic wood style, with good views of the surrounding mountains. The lounge area is well furnished with comfortable seating and a log fire to enjoy in those relaxing ‘after ski’ evenings.
Features - Chalet Les Montagnettes, La Plagne
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Wellness area with a shared sauna and hot tub for the chalet complex (access is limited & subject to availability)
Accommodation - Chalet Les Montagnettes, La Plagne
Sleeps 9-10 people in 5 bedrooms.Ground floor
: One double bedroom with en-suite bath and wc available at a supplement. One twin bedroom with shared separate shower and wc across the corridor (the shower & wc is shared with the 1st floor bunk room).First floor: Comfortable lounge and dining area with fireplace and balcony. One small bunk room, best as a single or for children (shares bathroom with the ground floor twin room).
Second floor: Two twin eaves bedrooms, both with en-suite shower and one separate wc.
Meals - Chalet Les Montagnettes, La Plagne
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.