Chanterelle Chalet, Belle Plagne
Belle Plagne. These chalet apartments are very popular due to their convenient location. All chalets are situated right on the piste in the Balcons de Belle Plagne complex making access to the skiing hassle free; the perfect choice for ski-in/out convenience. There is also a bar and ski hire shop within the complex and other night spots and restaurants are within easy walking distance
One great advantage of these chalets is that whilst they are simply furnished, all rooms enjoy en suite facilities with their own Jacuzzi bath. Most rooms also benefit from their own balcony.
Chalets Chanterelle, Girolle and Morille have a fresh, alpine style of decor and effectively use exposed wood to create a quintessential chalet atmosphere. Being part of a complex means guests can enjoy free access to the sauna, fitness centre and pool (reservation required) and make use of the massage and beauty treatments, which are payable locally.
Please note images are similar in style to Chalet Chanterelle.
Accommodation - Chanterelle Chalet, Belle Plagne
- Room 1 = twin with Jacuzzi bath, WC and shared terrace
- Room 2 = twin (beds close together) with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with wood burning stove, satellite TV and balcony
- Rooms 3-6 = 4 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chanterelle Chalet, Belle Plagne
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7
Why not join us for a welcome drink on your first evening to meet the team and learn what is going
on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages