Cheap ski holidays in hundreds of ski resorts worldwide.
We love to write fun blogs and do top lists here at Iglu Ski so this week we came up with one that we know you will all enjoy! We decided to put together a top 5 list of places to grab cheap and delicious munch on the mountains. I hope you're not hungry reading this, as an apple just won’t suffice after hearing our sumptuous alpine bites.
Nick Jackson, our Senior Sales Agent put together the list of his top 5. Here is what he had to say:
"When I started thinking about the best places to grab a quick and cheap snack whilst skiing I immediately started thinking about all the great places I have been to, with pulled pork sandwiches, burgers, wings, ribs, nachos galore and always amazingly tasty! With so much choice in the mountains it has been a difficult decision narrowing it down.
Special mention has to go to the place that saved me on numerous nights when I did my season in Les Arcs. Never had a better kebab! Le Kebab - Les Arcs 1800"
5. Pizza Schuss - Morzine Located in Morzine town, near the Tourist Office, it is snack heaven at Pizza Schuss with Panini's, hot dogs, crêpes, waffles and very imaginatively named pizzas. I'll have a Chuck Berry please?
4. Offshore Cafe - Verbier In a resort where cheap is a word that is used sparingly, pop in here for a relatively cheap offshore chicken sandwich and a beer!
3. Ski Food- Val Thorens Steak Américain...that's all!
2. Gasser - Mayrhofen A Butchers deli/cafe with mouth watering hot meat sandwiches and Gulash soup . It is all about a hot pork sandwich in a fresh crusty roll! Just across from the Penkenbahn it's a great place to pick up lunch or grab a snack before the après ski party! Locals affectionately call it Mäc Gassers!
1. Montagne Burger - Meribel Mottaret At number 1, the legendary Montagne Burger got a unanimous vote in the Iglu office. The Montagne Burger is a juicy steak, drowned in melted raclette cheese topped with spicy sauce and gerkins, packed between 2 sides of french stick. It is an absolute must if you're in the 3 Valleys!
You do not currently have any holidays in your shortlist.
You currently have in your shortlist.
"I was so impressed with the way Laura handled my initial call that as soon as I got home I decided to forget all of the other agents and companies and call her straight back and book the holiday. Thank you again Iglu for being so user friendly and more importantly thank you to Laura for being such an asset to your company and the sales profession."