Cheap ski holidays in hundreds of ski resorts worldwide.
There’s still so much more fun to be had once the lifts have closed… There are numerous activities to explore in resort after a day’s skiing and here at Iglu we have tried and tested plenty of winter attractions and events to recommend only the best for you.
The main event in 2014 to watch out for is Team GB at the Sochi Winter Olympics. With an amazing line up of athletes representing Great Britain next year, Winter 2013/14 is set to an incredibly exciting season.
1. Tobogganing in Val Thorens - Probably the most fun on snow you can have without skis! Toboggan down the longest track in France and revel in the spectacular views, hilarious moments and adrenaline rushes down the 6km run. A fun filled family activity suitable for all ages!
2. Skidooing in Whistler - Enjoy an unforgettable winter activity through pristine Canadian backcounty. See the slopes from a different angle & ride your very own skidoo through fresh powder or head into the remote wilderness with a professional guide.
3. Polo in St. Moritz - The St. Moritz Polo World Cup on Snow is the world’s most prestigious winter polo tournament. Nearly 15,000 spectators from every corner of the world make the pilgrimage to Lake St Moritz every year. Don’t miss the next tournament 30 Jan – 2 Feb 2014!
4. Bobsleigh in Innsbruck- Experience high speeds up to 115km/h in a professional Olympic bobsleigh. This once in a life time activity will leave your adrenaline pumping for days after. Just don’t forget your lucky egg!
5. Ski Joering in Les Arcs- Les Arcs has reinvented this traditional activity of being pulled along on your skis by a horse across all types of terrain. A series of forest trails have been transformed into over 20km of Ski Joering routes in a natural environment of rare beauty.
August 13. 2013 01:21
You do not currently have any holidays in your shortlist.
You currently have in your shortlist.
AAA Large Online Travel Agent of the Year 2013