Alpin Chalets, Borovets
The Alpin Chalets offer charming wood cabins surrounded by trees in the heart of Borovets. These chalets are perfect for anyone who wants that traditional cabin feel with the benefits of modern interiors and facilities. The chalets can be taken on B&B or half board with meals provided in the neighbouring Alpin hotel. All chalets have their own private sauna as well as the opportunity to use further wellness facilities in the main hotel (payable locally). Right on the slopes the chalets offer doorstep skiing.
Features-Alpin Chalets, Borovets
- Extra charge for sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage
- Bar and café in hotel
- FREE WiFi in chalets
- Extra charge for launderette
- Located in the resort centre right by the pistes.
Accommodation- Alpin Chalets, Borovets
All chalets have WC, shower, satellite TV, DVD Player, Hairdryer, Wifi and a balcony or terrace.
One story chalet sleeping 2-5: living area with double bed and optional single sofa bed. Twin bedroom.
Ground floor chalet sleeping 2-5: double bedroom with optional single sofa bed. Twin bedroom. Sauna, WC and shower.
First floor chalet sleeping 2-3: living area with double bed and optional single sofa bed.
Please note: When booking both ground and first floor chalets they can be opened up to interconnect.
Meals- Alpin Chalets, Borovets
- English breakfast or a Swedish continental breakfast taken in the Alpin Hotel
- Pre-bookable half board option includes a 3 course evening meal chosen from the à la carte menu (extra charge)
Guests staying in the Alpin Chalets will collect their hire equipment from the hire shop within the Alpin Hotel.