Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge
A superb slope-side complex offering classic, yet modern deluxe studios, one and two bedroom condos.
Resort offers many shops and choice of restaurants to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Beaver Run Resort has unique indoor/outdoor pool, seven mountain view hot tubs, spa with sauna, steam room and fitness room.
From the base of Peak Nine you can take teh High speed Quad chairlift.
Features - Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge
- Location: Ski-in/ski-out slope side location at the base of Peak Nine and just steps from the high-speed quad chairlift.
- Kindergarten and day care located in complex run by Breckenridge Ski Resort
- The Beaver run child care centre accomodates children aged 8 weeks to 3 years old, care centre runs daily 8.00am to 4.00pm and approximate costs per child is $125.00 per day.
- Unique heated indoor/outdoor pool
- Seven mountain view hot tubs
- Spa with sauna and steam room
- Exercise room.
- Heated indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge
- Deluxe Studio - sleeps 1-4 One queen bed in sleeping area visually separated (no door) from living area with queen sofa bed. Bathroom with whirlpool bath and wc and mini kitchenette.
- 1-bedroom Condo - sleeps 2-4 Bedroom with queen bed, living area with queen sofa bed, bathroom with bath and wc and complete kitchen.
- 2-bedroom Condo - sleeps 3-6 One bedroom with queen bed and en suite bathroom, bedroom with two queen beds and living room with queen sofa bed. Second bathroom with bath and wc and complete kitchen.
- Included: Linen, towels and daily cleaning.1 -4 ( Deluxe studio & One bedroom condo ) 2 -6 ( Two bedrooms condo )
Meals - Beaver Run Resort, Breckenridge
- Self Catering.
- There is a choice of restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner