Chalet Moose Ridge West, Breckenridge
Situated in the quiet Woodmoor area. Chalet Moose Ridge is located above Breckenridge town. It offers the convenience of being directly opposite the bus stop where the complimentary Summit Stage bus service can whisk you to the slopes, lifts and town in just 5 minutes (approx). This service runs every 30 minutes from 5am to 1am.
This luxury chalet is one half of a beautiful mountain lodge located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, surrounded by trees. The interior is modern but retains all the charming characteristics you would want from a true mountain home with the fireplaces ensuring a warm and cosy atmosphere for you to settle into after a day on the hill. When you’re not in front of the fire, sit back, ease those ski legs and relax in the outdoor hot tub, whilst a sumptuous meal is prepared for you to enjoy.
This Chalet can be combined with chalet Moose Ridge East ID:31845
Features - Chalet Moose Ridge West, Breckenridge
- main lounge/dining area with comfortable seating
- Fireplace, LCD TV/DVD and balcony
- Separate bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Accommodation - Chalet Moose Ridge West, Breckenridge
Ground Floor: • Internal access to garage
First Floor: main lounge/dining area with comfortable seating, fireplace, LCD TV/DVD
• separate bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and WC
Room 1 = Queen size log bed with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
Second Floor: Room 2 = Queen size log bed with balcony, Jacuzzi bath, separate shower and WC
Room 3 = bunk bed and single with Jacuzzi bath, WC and balcony
Chalet staff live out
Third Floor: Outside hot tub which is shared with Chalet Moose Ridge East
Rooms 1 & 3 add £2 pp/pn. Room 2 add £4 pp/pn.
Meals - Chalet Moose Ridge West, Breckenridge
- Fresh baguette with a choice of preserves
- Selection of cereals and porridge
- Choice of yoghurts
- Simple cooked breakfast with eggs and 1 of the following (subject to availability): Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns, pancakes and syrup
- Unlimited orange juice, tea, coffee and/or hot chocolate
- Fresh baguette with selection of preserves
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Freshly baked Lemon drizzle cake
All our guests enjoy a welcome drink on arrival day and delicious freshly prepared 3 or 4 course menus 6 out of 7 nights. Our hosts have one well-earned night off when you are free to sample a local restaurant.Our chalet hosts are thoroughly trained and required to pass a food and hygiene certificate. We have a team of senior managers whose role is to ensure we deliver first class meals and service throughout the season.We are happy to cater for most dietary requirements as long as we are notified at the time of booking.
Unlimited house wine until coffee