Residence Cybele, Brides Les Bains
The RESIDENCE CYBELE self-catering ski apartments in Brides-les-Bains are located 300m from the resort centre and 600m from the Olympe gondola, which offers access to the slopes in Meribel and the wider 3 Valleys area via a 30 minute journey (free shuttle bus to gondola - please note, gondola closes 16/4). This recently-renovated residence offers 132 apartments in a 7 storey building (with lift).
Facilities - Residence Cybele, Brides Les Bains
- Kitchenette with microwave/grill
- ceramic hob
- dishwasher and balcony.
Free of charge
- Indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- One sauna session per apartment per week
- Hotel service options can be added at time of booking, proceed with booking for rates:
Bed linen and towels are not included automatically, but can be added and paid for in advance (proceed with online booking or see the price table for rates)Cot or high-chair hire for children under 2 years 5 euros/day, 15 euros/stay (subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)Ski hire shop on siteGames roomLaundry roomWiFi access in apartmentsSauna (price per apartment: 8 euros/session, 39 euros/6 sessions)
- Beds made on arrival (bed linen included)
- End of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette)
- Beds made on arrival & end of stay cleaning (bed linen and towels included, excluding kitchenette)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required; excluding pets
- Covered parking 12 euros/week (subject to availability)
- TV hire 31 euros 1st week, 16 euros/subsequent week (may only have French channels)
- Pets - state and pay at time of booking, proceed for rates (2 max./apt.)
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (200 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charges 35-59 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)
Meals - Residence Cybele, Brides Les Bains
The L'Authentique bar and restaurant offers traditional Savoyard specialities, and is available for all guests to use during their stay at the Residence Cybele. The restaurant also offers a take-away pizza service, a bar with a relaxed atmosphere and TV screening sports events.
A range of catering options can be booked and paid for at the same time as booking accommodation (proceed for rates).
Available to book and pay for locally: Christmas Eve dinner: 39 euros/adult, 22 euros/children 4-11 years (under 4 years free of charge); New Year's Eve dinner and entertainment 60 euros/adult, 29 euros/children 4-11 years (under 4 years free of charge) - prices do not include drinks, 1 glass of champagne included.