3 Jan 2015 (7 nights)
Birmingham to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 200m from slopes
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Free Use of Pool
Bellevue Hotel - Canazei (Val di Fassa), Italy
The popular Bellevue is a traditional hotel which offers simple and comfortable accommodation yet with everything you would expect from a classical mountain hotel. Great for those wanting an informal but lively atmosphere.
Features - Bellevue Hotel, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Location: Well situated in the centre of Canazei, just 2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the Belvedere cable-car which links directly to the Sella Ronda ski circuit.
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the ski school meeting place.
- Recently refurbished lounge, bar and dining room
- New basement apres ski taverna Espanola
- Small spa with sauna, whirlpool and steam bath
- Weekly entertainment programme
- Ski room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Bellevue Hotel, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Bedrooms: 52
- All rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone and safe.
- Superior rooms have jacuzzi bath or jet shower, hairdryer and minibar.
- Extra beds in twin rooms can be double sofa bed or bunk beds.
- Family Suites consist of one twin or double room plus a second bedroom with bunk beds (suitable for children up to 16 yrs) and shared bathroom.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Bellevue Hotel, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Buffet breakfast.
- 4 course evening meal with choice and salad buffet.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 74
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
Innsbruck (2h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (4h)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.