Chalet Traviata, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
We are delighted to include this very high standard chalet in our Val di Fassa programme. The chalet offers light and airy rooms, all with en suite facilities and hairdryer.
Features - Chalet Traviata, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Chalets Violetta (Id 3617) & Traviata situated opposite each other
- 3 minutes’ walk to ski bus stop
- Access to Sella Ronda via Belevdere gondola only 10 minutes’ walk
- Very high standard chalet
- Family chalet
- Pepi Penguin Crèche and Whizz Kids Club available at the adjacent Chalet Violetta
- Board games
- Ski room equipped with heated boot rack
- Services of Chalet hosts
- Chalet staff live in
Accommodation - Chalet Traviata, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
Chalet Traviata - sleeps 22-24 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: Dining room for whole chalet. 3 twin bedrooms each with en suite shower and WC (1, 3 & 4), twin bedroom with en suite short bath and WC (2).
- First floor: Lounges for whole chalet, twin bedroom with extra bed, en suite shower, WC and balcony (7), twin bedroom with en suite short bath, WC and balcony (8), two twin bedrooms each with en suite shower, WC and balcony (9 & 10).
- Second floor: All rooms with sloping ceilings. Twin bedroom with extra bed, en suite bath, WC and balcony (11), two twin bedrooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (12 & 13).
Rooms 3, 4, 7 & 11 will fit a cot. Rooms 2, 8 & 12 can fit a cot but space may be restricted
Meals - Chalet Traviata, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Wholesome hot and cold breakfast with regular healthy options
- Afternoon tea of home-made cakes or biscuits
- Evening meals are 3-courses with a choice for all courses, served with complimentary house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- A 4-course farewell speciality meal will be served with aperitifs and complimentary wine
- Early evening meals for children are available (please request at time of booking).