020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
- 900m from slopes
- 20m from bus stop
- 900m from town
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Steam Room/Bath
Hotel Fiordaliso, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
The Micheluzzi family welcome guests to their hotel which has been in the family for 30 years. The decor is charming, light wood additional beams in the small reception area and café/bar where there is a cosy traditional wood burning stove and beautiful mountain views. The hotel operates a free minibus service to the lifts up to 10.00am and returning up to 5.30pm. The leisure facilities are available from 4.00pm-6.00pm.
Features - Hotel Fiordaliso, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Ski bus stop opposite
- 10 minute walk to resort centre
- 10 minute walk to ski lifts
- European à la carte restaurant
- Lounge Bar, Reception and Luggage store
- Ski room with Heated boot rack
- Daily Courtesy bus available to the ski lifts every 15mins from 8.30-10am and 3-5pm.
- Babysitting service (charged locally)
- Highchairs (subject to demand).
- Sauna, Kneipp Hydromassage and Turkish bath (charged locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Fiordaliso, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Standard rooms have twin beds, private facilities, hairdryer, safe, telephone, TV and mountain view.
- Larger rooms with a balcony which can take a third bed (sofa bed or similar) are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Fiordaliso, Canazei (Val di Fassa)
- Breakfast is buffet style
- Dinner is three courses with a choice of menu
- Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners are included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 74
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
Innsbruck (2h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (4h)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Spring conditions across the resort
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.