Hotel Piccolo - Canazei, Italy
This attractive family-run hotel has an informal and relaxing ambience that makes you feel immediately welcome. The restaurant is the main hub of the hotel where the Ongari family personally prepare local dishes and encourage guests to enjoy their food at a leisurely place. The bright and tastefully decorated lounge and bar areas are a popular perfect place to socialise after a day's skiing.
Features - Hotel Piccolo, Canazei
- Bar & Lounge
- 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the centre of Canazei
- 7 minutes’ walk (700m) from the Belvedere cable-car and ski school.
- Free shuttle service to and from the main lift.
- Tyrolean stube
- Spa centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Piccolo, Canazei
All rooms have balcony, bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Bathrobes and slippers are also provided.
Meals - Hotel Piccolo, Canazei
- Buffet breakfast.
- 4 course evening meal with choice including a buffet of starters and vegetables.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.