Chalet Hotel Des Guides, Cervinia, Italy
This well known mountain hotel is in a superb location at the bottom of the main slopes, just 1 minute's walk (100m) to Le Cretaz chairlift. The attractive chalet Hotel Des Guides has been part of Cervinia's history for many years, originally hosting mountaineers attempting to climb the great Matterhorn. Its central location is perfect for skiers who enjoy proximity to the piste, and the spacious lounge & bar in the centre of the hotel provides a peacful and enjoyable place to relax off the slopes. The hotel has a welcoming atmosphere where you will be well looked after by your chalet hotel team. Bedrooms are warm and cosy with wood clad walls, bright soft furnishing and en suite facilities.
Features- Chalet Hotel Des Guides, Cervinia
- Central position in the heart of Cervinia
- Ski in/ Ski out location
- Spacious and attractive lounge and bar
- Cosy bedrooms, with statellite TV, hairdryer and en suite facilities
- Free WiFi
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Des Guides, Cervinia
Ground Floor: Lounge bar, dining room, ski & boot room.
Rooms 1, 2, 5 & 6 - Twin room (separate beds*), shower/wc
Rooms 3 & 4 - Double bed with shower/wc
Room 20 - Double/Twin room with bath/wc & seating area.
Room 21 & 22 - Twin room (separate beds*), shower/wc
Room 23 - Triple room (3 single beds*), shower/wc
Rooms 24 - Single room with shower/wc
Rooms 25 & 27 - Double room with shower/wc
Room 26 - Triple room with bunk beds, single beds, shower/wc
*Beds cannot be joined together
Meal - Chalet Hotel Des Guides, Cervinia
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast, with a daily hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee with a selection of cakes
- 5 course evening meals with choice of menu, inc. pre-dinner aperitif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve