Chalet Hotel Dragon - Cervinia, Italy
The Dragon Hotel has been a popular hotel for many years with the British skier and has a reputation for sophisticated and fun après-ski as well as its superb location at the bottom of the Cervinia slopes.
The décor and furnishings blend the Italian traditional wood panelled mountain lodge with a traditional olde world pub making the bars and lounge pleasant places to spend time. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated in light modern pine wood with modern facilities and some have balconies overlooking the impressive Matterhorn.
Features- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
- The main hotel rooms are sectioned away from the bars so noise levels are limited.
- The Dragon is the perfect place for keen skiers who enjoy easy access to the slopes as well as on the spot après-ski along with relaxing and cosy surroundings.
- Popular Chalet Hotel in prime location at the bottom of main piste and 1 minute's walk (100m) to Cervinia centre.
- 'Taverna' cellar bar with TV screen and weekly entertainments programme
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
Ground Floor: Main entrance, dining room, bar, sun terrace, lounge, ski & boot room entrance to cellar bar (underneath main entrance).
Rooms 1 & 4- Twin room with shower/wc
Room 2 - Twin room with shower/wc compact
Rooms 3 & 5 - Twin room with shower/wc/balcony with Matterhorn View
Room 6 - Twin/triple room with shower/wc.
Room 7 - Twin room with shower/wc.
Room 8 - Twin room with shower/wc compact.
Rooms 9, 10 & 11 - Twin room with shower/wc balcony with Matterhorn View
Room 12* - Twin/triple room with shower/wc.
Meal- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Buffet breakfast, with a daily hot option.
- Afternoon tea/coffee with a selection of cakes.
- 5- course dinners with choice of menu, inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates.
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day.
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve.