Chalet Hotel Dragon - Cervinia, Italy
The much loved Chalet Hotel Dragon has been a favourite with British skiers in Cervinia for many years, due to its unbeatable location right at the bottom of the main slopes and its popular après-ski bar. This winter you will be once again well looked after by our team of chefs and hosts and whether you choose to relax in the dedicated lounge or one of the popular bars. There is always a warm and welcoming feel to this great chalet hotel. The interior décor is a blend of Italian mountain lodge and old English country pub. The hotel's public bar areas are a perfect place to sit with friends and family to enjoy a lively evening. Dinner is served in a private dining room where you will enjoy the pre-dinner drinks and time to relax.
After a day's skiing you are able to come straight from the slopes into the hotel for afternoon tea and cake, or join the après ski in the main pub or outside on the terrace. The bedrooms are tastefully decorated in light pine with modern facilities and some have balconies overlooking the impressive Matterhorn and the main terrace. The Dragons pub has always been a popular after dinner spot, and hosts a weekly entertainments programme to enjoy during your stay.
Features- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
- Modern en suite bedrooms, with Sky TV, hairdryer and some with balcony
- Free Wi- Fi in the public bar area
- Public bar
- Sun terrace with views of the Matterhorn and Cervinia's main slopes into the village.
- Prime position at the bottom of the main slopes
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to Le Cretaz chairlift
- 1 minute's walk (100m) to Cervinia centre
- Popular après-ski bar & sun terrace with Matterhorn views and live music most days
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
Ground Floor: Main entrance, dining room, bar, sun terrace, lounge, ski & boot room entrance to cellar bar (underneath main entrance).
Rooms 1 & 4- Twin room with shower/wc
Room 2 - Smaller twin room with shower/wc
Rooms 3 & 5 - Twin room with shower/wc/balcony with Matterhorn View
Room 6 - Twin/triple room with shower/wc.
Room 7 - Twin room with shower/wc.
Room 8 - Smaller Twin room with shower/wc compact.
Rooms 9, 10 & 11 - Twin room with shower/wc balcony with Matterhorn View
Room 12 (sleeps 2-3) - Twin/triple room with shower/wc.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meal- Chalet Hotel Dragon, Cervinia
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.