0208 544 6099
for prices and availability
- 500m from slopes
- 200m from town
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Pool Table
- Mini Bar
Sporthotel Sertorelli - Cervinia, Italy
The Sporthotel Sertorelli is designed with a modern twist on a traditional and authentic mountain lodge. The wide range of facilities and its reputation for great cuisine both international and Italian makes this a comfortable, atmospheric and more than pleasant hotel to enjoy the village of Cervinia and the excellent skiing opportunities.
Features - Sporthotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- At the beginning of the main street into Cervinia ideally located for access to the lifts.
- The hotel provides a shuttle bus to the main cable-car Plan Maison 5 minutes' (500m) walk away.
- Lounge and bar
- Dining room
- Playroom for children
- Wellness centre with sauna, biosauna, Turkish bath, hydrojet bath and Kneipp (pay locally)
- NB. ski hire bookable locally at the in-hotel ski hire
- Car parking - indoor
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Turkish Bath
- Fitness room
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit box
- TV room
- Car parking
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Sporthotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- 66 Comfort rooms have shower, hairdryer, safe, telephone and satellite TV with English movie channel.
- The larger deluxe twins and junior suites (with lounge area) have a minibar.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Sporthotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- Buffet breakfast with hot options
- 4 course dinner with choice includes salad buffet and cheese trolley
- Weekly gala dinner with apèrtif.
- Christmas meal and New Years Eve gala dinner with live music included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 131
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Milan Malpensa (2h 50min)
Turin (1h 45min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £147.00
Adults From £293.30
Seniors From £275.97
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Sporthotel Sertorelli Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.