14 Dec 2013 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Turin
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 500m from slopes
- 200m from town
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Pool Table
- Mini Bar
Hotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
The Sporthotel Sertorelli is designed with a modern twist on a traditional and authentic mountain lodge. The wide range of facilities and its reputation for great cuisine both international and Italian makes this a comfortable, atmospheric and more than pleasant hotel to enjoy the village of Cervinia and the excellent skiing opportunities. Well run by a family of professional hoteliers the hotel enjoys an ideal location within easy reach of both the resort centre and the ski lifts. The lounge is spacious and comfortable and many of the bedrooms have superb views of the surrounding mountains. There is a delightful cosy stube.
Features - Hotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- Popular modern hotel
- High standard accommodation
- FREE ski bus to main cable car 8.00am-11.00am
- Fitness room, sauna and whirlpool
- Extra charge for massage
- Pool table
- Children's playroom
- Large comfortable lounge
- TV room with movie channel in English
- 2 bars
- Ski room and heated boot room
Accommodation - Hotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- Standard rooms have twin beds, private facilities, satellite TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer. Some rooms can take a third bed.
- Deluxe twin rooms with a balcony which can take a third bed,
- Junior suites with a mountain view which can sleep up to four people and
- Suites with a balcony and mountain view which can sleep up to four people are available at a supplement.
- Sole occupancy is also available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Sertorelli, Cervinia
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad and dessert buffets
- Weekly gala dinner with free cocktail
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 131
Direction of slopes
Longest Lift Run
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Milan Malpensa (2h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £152.00
Adults From £240.00
Seniors From £95.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort temporarily closed
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.