Chalet Alpages, Plagne Soleil
The Chalet Alpage is a collection of simple, no frills, functional chalet, located next to the piste Plagne Soleil/Village. Ideal for those on a limited budget, giving you La Plagne at a bargain price.
Located at an altitude of 2000m and less than 100m from the shops and restaurants.
Features - Chalet Alpages, Plagne Soleil
- Fantastic location next to the piste.
- Amazing views across the valley to the 'Tarentaise Mountains'.
- Living rooms boasts open fireplace.
- High Chair Available.
- 250 metres to shops, bars and restaurants.
- Transfer approx. 3hrs.
- Modern, tasteful decoration enhances spacious interiors.
Accommodation - Chalet Alpages, Plagne Soleil
3 x twin/double rooms
1 x cabine bunk room
Lounge with open fireplace
Open plan dining & kitchen
Meals - Chalet Alpages, Plagne Soleil
6 days of meals through out your stay, Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay.
On the chalet hosts day off, breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis. Please be sure to talk with your host who will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Traditional continental breakfast including 2 daily cooked options (6 days per week):
- Cooked options including; eggs, toast, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and sausages.
- Fresh bread, pastries and selection of preserves.
- Choice of cereals.
- Hot beverage of choice.
Afternoon tea including (6 days per week)
3 course evening meal and unlimited local wine until coffee is served (6 days per week):
- Home -made cakes, fresh bread, jam and preserves.
- Selection of hot and cold drinks.
Welcome drink & canapes/nibbles upon arrival.
Coffee, tea served after dinner.
6 day housekeeping servicePlease Note:
All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.