Chalet Riviere- Serre Chevalier, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Riviere Maison is part of the new Mountain Collection that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
This warm and homely chalet furnished in a tasteful mountain style and located in a quiet corner of Villeneuve in Serre Chevalier with fantastic views from its large, floor to ceiling lounge windows.
Features - Chalet Riviere, Serre Chevalier
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Riviere, Serre Chevalier
Sleeps 10 people in 5 ensuite twin or double rooms.
Ground Floor: Three twin rooms with balcony or terrace and en-suite shower and wc.
First Floor: Double room with balcony and en-suite bath & wc. The kitchen/dining area is on this floor.
Second Floor: Bright and spacious split level lounge area with floor to ceiling windows and a large balcony ideal for taking in the fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. The lounge features comfortable seating for all, TV, DVD player and stereo.
Meals - Chalet Riviere, Serre Chevalier Club Board
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.