Androsace Goold, Chamonix
This is a comfortable, 60 square metre, two bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment on the third floor of the centrally located Jardins de L’Androsace building.
The apartment boasts a prime location amongst some of the most important buildings in the oldest part of Chamonix town including the ski school, Maison de la Montagne and tourist office.
Located in the historic centre of Chamonix, Androsace Goold is just one minute away from the supermarkets, bus stop and shops and restaurants of Chamonix centre.
With its prime location and rooftop views, this apartment is a delightful and convenient choice for friends and families alike.
Accommodation - Androsace Goold, Chamonix
Sleeps 4-8, 3rd Floor
- The lounge area – has a stereo, TV/DVD and two comfortable sofas which can be used as two double sofa beds. There are doors leading to a large balcony with breathtaking high level views towards the Mont Blanc massif and across the rooftops of Chamonix town.
- The kitchen/dining area– has a dining table and benches to seat up to eight dinner guests and the kitchen area is well equipped with dishwasher, oven/hob, microwave and good-sized fridge/freezer.
On the upper floor:
- Bedroom 1– is a double bedroom with wardrobe and a sloping ceiling with a Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 – is a twin bedroom with wardrobe. Again the room has a sloping ceiling with a Velux window.
- The family bathroom – has a bath with shower over, wash basin, WC and washing machine.
- The second bathroom – is located off the entrance hall on the ground floor and has a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
For ski storage, there is a locked communal ski locker off of the main entrance.
There is also secure underground parking for one vehicle in an individual garage (height restriction of 2m).
Meals - Androsace Goold, Chamonix