Androsace Richardson, Chamonix
This is a delightful, 55 square metre, two bedroom apartment on the second floor of the centrally located Jardins de L’Androsace building.
The apartment boasts a prime location amongst some of the most important buildings in the oldest part of Chamonix town including the ski school, Maison de la Montagne and tourist office.
Located in the historic centre of Chamonix, Androsace Richardson is just one minute away from the supermarkets, bus stop and shops and restaurants of Chamonix centre.
With its prime location and modern furnishings, this apartment is a very cozy and convenient choice for friends and families alike.
Accommodation - Androsace Richardson, Chamonix
Sleeps 4 (2nd Floor)
- The lounge area – has a comfortable modern sofa and two arm chairs. There is a Hi-Fi with CD player. From the lounge, there is a patio door leading to a large balcony with breathtaking views towards the Mont Blanc massif and across the rooftops of Chamonix town.
- The kitchen/dining area – has a modern wood and glass dining table to comfortably seat six dinner guests and the kitchen area is well equipped with a dishwasher, oven/hob and good-sized fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1 – is a double, with a light and airy feel and large mirrored wardrobes. From the window there are easterly views across Chamonix.
- Bedroom 2 – is a twin bedroom with wardrobes and northerly views towards the Brevent hills.
- The bathroom– has a bath with shower over, wash basin, WC and washer/dryer machine.
For ski storage there is a locked communal ski locker room next to the apartment building entrance.
There is also secure underground parking for one vehicle in an individual garage (please bear in mind a height restriction of 2m).
Meals - Androsace Richardson, Chamonix