Chalet du Savoy Aiguille, Chamonix
Chalet du Savoy Aiguille is a two bedroom Luxury apartment located in the well-regarded 'Chalets du Savoy' complex, on the eastern side of Chamonix.
Just a 3 minute stroll from the heart of Chamonix, the apartment is also very close to the Savoy nursery ski slope where you take the poma-lift up to the Brevent gondola.
The property boasts an extremely high build quality in a traditional Savoyarde style, with oak fittings, and enjoys a sunny aspect and a large balcony offering great views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
This is a fantastic opportunity to stay in one of the most sought after chalet complexes in town, at incredibly competitive prices.
Accommodation - Chalet du Savoy Aiguille, Chamonix
Sleeps 4 (Second floor)
- The lounge area– the open plan lounge/dining area is large and spacious with comfortable sofas and armchairs. There is a TV, video/DVD player and a dining table seating up to six comfortably. From the lounge, there are doors opening onto a large balcony with fantastic views of the mountains.
- There is also a separate WC just off the lounge area.
- The kitchen area – the kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, oven , 4 ring hob, large fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 – is a twin room with an en suite shower room with shower cubicle and washbasin and fitted wardrobe space.
- Bedroom 2 – is a twin room with an en suite bath room with bath and wash basin, and double aspect views out onto two balconies.
For ski storage there is a ski cave in the basement.
There is also secure underground parking for one vehicle.
Meals - Chalet du Savoy Aiguille, Chamonix