Chalet du Savoy Chamois, Chamonix
Chalet du Savoy Chamois is a spacious duplex apartment located in the luxurious and well-regarded Chalets du Savoy complex.
Just a 3 minute stroll from the heart of Chamonix, the apartment is very close to the Savoy nursery slope where you can take the poma-lift up to the Brevent gondola. Just outside the complex is the bus stop so you can get to all the other ski areas.
The apartment enjoys a sunny southerly aspect with a large decked terrace area offering fantastic views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
With its light and airy feel, solid oak beams and wooden floors, Chamois offers stylish accommodation in a sought after area of Chamonix, with a truly alpine feel.
Accommodation - Chalet du Savoy Chamois, Chamonix
Sleeps 8, Ground floor
- The lounge area – is cosy and warm, with sofas and arm chairs to seat 8 comfortably. There are sliding patio doors leading to a spacious timber-decked terrace area affording fantastic southerly views of the Mont Blanc Massif.There is also a TV with Euro satellite, plus a DVD and video player and WIFI access.
- The dining area – has a long dining table to comfortably seat eight guests.
- The kitchen area– is quite small but is well equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a built in oven and hob.
- Bedroom 1– a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with wash basin, WC and shower cubicle.
There is also a seperate toilet.
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 2– is a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3– is also a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom having a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4 - is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and wash basin.
For ski storage there is a ski locker in the basement.
There is also secure underground parking for one vehicle (please bear in mind a height restriction of approx. 2m).
Meals - Chalet du Savoy Chamois, Chamonix