Chalet du Savoy Collum, Chamonix
Chalet du Savoy Collum is a spacious and beautifully furnished duplex apartment located in the luxurious and well-regarded Chalets du Savoy complex.
Just a 3 minute stroll from the heart of Chamonix, the apartment is very close to the Savoy nursery slope where you can take the poma-lift up to the Brevent gondola. Just outside the complex is the bus stop for access to all the other ski areas.
The apartment enjoys an exclusive location under the eaves, occupying the whole of the third floor, and offers great rooftop balconies and no near neighbours!
With its light and airy feel, solid oak beams and wooden floors, Collum offers stylish accommodation in a sought after area of Chamonix, with a truly alpine feel.
Accommodation - Chalet du Savoy Collum, Chamonix
Sleeps 8 (Third floor)
- The lounge area – is a beautfully furnished space with high ceilings, exposed oak beams and a large open fire place. The sofas and arm chairs seat 8 comfortably. There is also Euro satellite TV with an integrated DVD/CD player and WIFI access. Off the lounge there are large patio doors leading to a timber-decked balcony with excellent southerly views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
- The dining area – has a long dining table to comfortably seat eight guests and a further set of patio doors leading to the decked balcony.
- The kitchen area – is quite small but well equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a built in oven and hob.
- Two double bedrooms are located on the upper floor, with two twins on the lower floor:
- Bedroom 1 – is an upper level double room with a balcony facing the Mont Blanc range and the Chamonix valley with a large bathroom (bath/shower, WC and wash basin) adjacent to the room.
- Bedroom 2 – is an upper level double bedroom with ensuite shower, WC and wash basin with an easterly facing window and a Velux in the bedroom.
- Bedroom 3– is a lower level twin with ensuite shower, wash basin and WC and with views towards the Brevent ski area.
- Bedroom 4– is another twin with ensuite shower, wash basin and WC and with views towards the Brevent ski area.
For ski storage there is a ski cave in the basement.
There is also secure underground parking for two vehicles (please bear in mind a height restriction of approx. 2m).
Meals - Chalet du Savoy Collum, Chamonix