Chalet Ilettaz, Chamonix
Chalet Iletaz is a beautiful traditional wood and stone chalet and is located up a lane alongside the river, just off the main street in the village of Les Praz.
Close to the Flegere ski lift and only a short drive or fifteen minute walk along the banks of the river Arve to the centre of Chamonix, it is a home-from-home for any family or larger group.
Competitively priced, this chalet offers all the privacy of a detached home. Set in 2000 square metres of its own private garden with mature trees, and parking for up to 6 cars, the chalet also boasts a large sunny timber-decked terrace and balconies...all south facing with spectacular views of L'Aiguille du Midi and Mont-Blanc.
The interior of the property is light, spacious and airy, combining traditional features with a modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Accommodation - Chalet Ilettaz, Chamonix
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Seperate ski/snowboard and boot locker.
- The kitchen has views of the garden and is fully equipped with a dishwasher, oven, 4 ring hob, large fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, and kettle. There is a breakfast bar and 2 bar stools which overlooks the dining area from the kitchen.
- Lounge/Dining area The lounge has a comfortable L-shaped sofa set around a beautiful brick and copper fireplace. With a huge window on one side of the room and patio doors on the other giving access to the large terrace, you can enjoy the incredible views of Mont Blanc and the L'Aiguille du Midi.
- The TV lounge This is a seperate room where you can relax and watch TV. There is a flat screen TV with DVD player, UK satellite and stereo.
- There is a shower room and separate WC on this floor.
- Bedroom 1 offers a double bed, cupboard space, its own wash basin, and a view of the Brevent/Flegere peaks.
- The top floor of the chalet is accessed via a staircase and has wooden floors throughout.
- Bedroom 2 is a spacious double with lots of cupboard space and access to a south facing balcony.
- Bedroom 3 is a twin with a chest of drawers, wardrobe space, bedside cabinets, and a lovely view of the Brevent/Flegere peaks.
- Bedroom 4 is a spacious twin with under-bed storage, bedside cabinets and access to the south facing balcony.
- The bathroom is tastefully fitted out in white and turquiose with a bath and shower attachment, washbasin, and WC.
The chalet has outside parking for up to 6 cars.
Meals - Chalet Ilettaz, Chamonix