Chalet Marie-Paradis, Chamonix
On the third floor of the Val d'Arve residence is the Penthouse Chalet Marie-Paradis. The location cannot be bettered as it is on the Rue de Dr Paccard in the centre of Chamonix in a lovely chalet-style building, decorated with lots of wood and classic Alpine designs.
The chalet sleeps 6 and is catered independently. Occupying the top (third floor) of the residence which is accessed by stairs and a lift. There is a small hallway between this chalet and its neighbouring Jacques and they are sole occupants of the top floor. This creates the exclusive atmosphere of these penthouse chalets and they are suitable if larger groups of 12 wish to take them both together.
Both chalets have a lounge and dining area with balcony and views of either Mont Blanc (Marie-Paradis) or up the valley to the Col de Balme and Le Tour (Jacques).
All of Chamonix's amazing array of restaurants, shops and bars are on the doorstep. As the balconies do not overlook the street and all other windows are 'velux-style', this enhances for this chalet the air of exclusivity above the main hub of Chamonix and no noise!
We are sure that this unique and high quality chalet in such an amazing location will prove very popular with Inghams guests so early booking is recommended.
Features - Chalet Marie-Paradis, Chamonix
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- Located right in the centre of Chamonix
- Aiguille du Midi stop for cog & pinion railway just 2 minutes' walk away
- Each chalet with a cosy lounge/dining area with TV and wood burning stove
- Spectacular views from the balconies
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Marie-Paradis, Chamonix
3rd Floor of Residence
Lounge dining area with TV and wood burning stove
Balcony with views of Mont Blanc
Room 1: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 2: Twin with en suite shower and wc opposite
Stairs to Room 3: Twin with en suite shower/wc*
*This room is accessed by steep stairs so not suitable for small children
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meal - Chalet Marie-Paradis, Chamonix
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to Chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to Chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet staff's day off)
Board basis options available