Chalet Whymper, Chamonix, France
The brilliant Chalet Whymper is without doubt the BEST located chalet in Chamonix town centre! A little old-fashioned, but full of character, Chalet Whymper is situated on a quiet side street just a few minutes’ walk from lively après ski bars, cafes, clubs and shops.
There are 10 en-suite twin / double bedrooms, a very social open plan lounge and dining area with log fire, XBOX 360 Kinect & free Wi-Fi plus a sunny balcony which enjoys stunning views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
It’s really easy to access Chamonix’s main ski areas from the chalet. The Brévent ski slopes are closest – either a 10 minute walk or you can walk 3 minutes to the Savoy nursery slope and take a drag lift which connects with the Brévent Gondola – much better than carrying ski’s. The free ski bus stop which connects to all ski areas in the Chamonix valley is just a 3 minute walk away.
Features - Chalet Whymper, Chamonix
- Bus stop 200m
- Main street 70m
- Savoy drag lift 200m
- Free WIFI
- Satellite TV & DVD player
- Log fire
- XBOX Kinect
- Boot drying room
- Balcony with views of Mont Blanc
Accommodation - Chalet Whymper, Chamonix
- Sleeps 20 - 24 people
- 10 en-suite bedrooms
- Twin or Double rooms with own en-suite / private bathroom facilities
Meals - Chalet Whymper, Chamonix
- Continental breakfast with a daily cooked option– daily hot options including bacon, eggs and pancakes; full continental spread including fresh bread, preserves, croissants, pain au chocolat, yogurts, cereals, juice, tea and freshly made coffee
- Afternoon tea with freshly made cake or cookies
- Three course evening meal
- Unlimited wine
- The chalet staff have one day off per week. On this day we will provide a self-service breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit cordial
- All bed linen and towels
- Selection of apres ski amusements including games console, board games, selection of books and magazines
- Free WiFi