Club Med - Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Chamonix
Challenging the elements, the majestic former grand hotel stands proud at the foot of Mont Blanc where the refinement and luxury of a bygone era have been renewed thanks to the talent and originality of the interior designer Jacques Garcia.
A feeling of well-being reigns over the whole hotel, amplified by the hypnotic view over Mont Blanc. A grandiose refuge that encourages the telling of breathtaking adventures of the first Alpine climbers taking on the challenge of the Drus and Grandes Jorasses. Lovers of fitness and the mountains will be indulged here with fresh air and fulfilment.
Features - Club Med - Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Chamonix
- Child friendly
- Highly recommended by UK guests
Accommodation - Club Med - Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Chamonix
The Resort has 260 rooms in 3 hotels, less than 5 minutes walking distance from the centre of Chamonix.
The Savoy is the main hotel, a 5-storey building with lift that houses the restaurant, bar and Reception. The second hotel is the Mont Blanc, also 5 floors with lift, adjoining the Savoy. The Brévent is a new, 4-storey hotel with lift that houses the Club Med Spa, and has direct access to the outdoor pool. It is linked to the other two hotels by a covered walkway.
- Club Room- The "Mont Blanc" Club Room offers you a good level of comfort with the equipment and services essential for your well-being. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - A magnificent room with a sitting room area and elegant decoration for unforgettable moments of relaxation, facing Mont Blanc, with a view of the Mont Blanc or the Brévent. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites - A comfortable and elegant Suite, including a very big sitting-room and offering a dream of a view of Mont Blanc. On the top floor of the "Brévent" building. All including Bathroom (with bath and shower), Coffee machine, CD player, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s) and Telephone
Meals - Club Med - Chamonix Mont-Blanc, ChamonixAll Inclusive
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks
- Ski pass (from age 4)
- Group classes at all levels (from age 12): alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Guided walks on foot and on snowshoes
- Beginners group classes: Club Med fitness
- Cardio-training, weight training
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna
- Evening entertainment and parties
(1) Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Cinq Mondes Spa package
- Club Med Ski Service
- Baby Club Med (4-23 months)
Other Club Med Resorts in France
Club Med Meribel L'Antares| Club Med Meribel Aspen Park| Club Med Meribel Le Chalet| Club Med Val Thorens| Club Med Valmorel | Club Med Val d'Isere| Club Med Tignes| Club Med Peisey-Vallandry| Club Med Arcs Extreme| Club Med La Plagne 2100| Club Med Aime La Plagne| Club Med Avoriaz| Club Med Serre Chevalier| Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez| Club Med Les Deux Alpes
Other Club Med Resorts in Switzerland
Club Med Saint-Moritz| Club Med Villars| Club Med Wengen
Other Club Med Resorts in Italy
Club Med Cervinia