Hotel Gustavia, Chamonix, France
Located in the heart of Chamonix, this informal, friendly hotel is perfect for enjoying the bustling resort. Its central position opposite the train station and bus stop provide easy access to the ski lifts along the valley and the extensive skiing on offer. In order to make the most of the area, the hotel provides a daily ski brief on the weather and snow conditions each morning. The food served is excellent, in a French style with a Scandinavian twist. One of Chamonix’s most popular après-ski bars, Chambre Neuf, is on the ground floor, providing lively entertainment.
Features - Hotel Gustavia, Chamonix
Accommodation - Hotel Gustavia, Chamonix
- The comfortable twin rooms have shower or bath, hairdryer, telephone and satellite TV (only news channels in English).
- Some have view of the Brévent mountains (supplement). Some can take an extra bed for a child up to 12
- Some can take an extra bed and single rooms are available at a small supplement.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
Meals - Hotel Gustavia, Chamonix
- Breakfast service: Hot and cold buffet
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service: Excellent 3 course evening meal. Vegetarian meals on request
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements