Pointe Isabelle, Chamonix
Located in the heart of Chamonix, this newly renovated hotel has plenty of history behind it. The hotel is named after a British lady, Isabella Straton, who broke boundaries exploring the Alps in the Victorian era with her husband who was a local guide. Her grandchildren opened this hotel and its name still survives. The hotel displays wallpaper and carpet designed in Isabella’s honour, with a modern, contemporary style. The fantastic location in the centre of Chamonix will appeal to both keen skiers and those interested in the culture and activities of Chamonix. The trendy bar/bistro where dinner is taken offers traditional fare with a modern twist and some British and Scandinavian favourites! The sunny terrace adjoining the bar is one of Chamonix’s favourite spots for enjoying the mountain scenery and soaking up the resort atmosphere.
Features - Pointe Isabelle, Chamonix
- Location: Ideally placed in the centre of Chamonix with convenient links to all the ski slopes. The beginners area of Savoy and is approx 5 mins walk with a drag lift to take you up to the Brevent gondola. The ski bus stop is 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel and the train just 120m from the hotel.
- Reception with adjoining lounge area
- Bar and bistro open all day serving food
- Ski room with boot dryers.
- Ski room
Accommodation - Pointe Isabelle, Chamonix
- No. of rooms: 45
- Twin or double rooms (please specify your preference at time of booking) have shower, balcony with mountain views, satellite TV and telephone.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available on request.
- Single rooms are also available and twin rooms for sole occupancy are on request.
- Larger twin rooms with balcony and Mont Blanc views can take up to 4 people and have a twin or double bed and two further single beds if required.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Pointe Isabelle, Chamonix