Hotel Richemond - Chamonix, France
A grand old traditional hotel, the Richemond is run by the welcoming Sarraz family and has been popular with our guests for many years. Whilst enjoying an unbeatable central location, the hotel is nonetheless quiet, being set back from the main street. Offered on a bed and breakfast basis it's an excellent choice for those wishing to sample some of the many fantastic local restaurants.
Features - Hotel Richemond, Chamonix
- Location: Just 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the centre of Chamonix
- Ski bus stops behind the hotel
- Comfortable lounge
- Games room with table tennis
- Wi-Fi internet in public areas (€3 per week)
- Games room
Public FacilitiesPool table & games machine. Spacious lounge.
Accommodation - Hotel Richemond, Chamonix
- Bedrooms: 63
- The spacious twin or double rooms have shower, cable TV and telephone.
- Rooms with a bath, balcony and Mont Blanc view, in addition to single rooms, are also available.
- Some twin rooms can take an extra bed.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
Meals - Hotel Richemond, Chamonix
- Breakfast service: Buffet
Board basis options available