La Petite Savoyarde Marmotte, Chamonix
This is a fantastic 1st floor 72 metre square apartment,in a small chalet-style building in a prime residential location of Chamonix. La Petite Savoyarde Marmotte is ideal comfortable accommodation in a quiet location close to the town centre.
This apartment has been lovingly restored and much care has been taken right down to the very last details, offering guests unique holiday accommodation.
Situated halfway up the hill to the Brevent ski area, the apartment enjoys a splendid location at the end of a private driveway in the prime residential area of town. It is just a couple of minutes walk from the tourist office, shops and restaurants and the main bus stop for access to the ski areas.
Accommodation - La Petite Savoyarde Marmotte, Chamonix
Sleeps 6/7 - Top floor
- The lounge area – boasts a south facing balcony with panoramic breathtaking views of the Mont Blanc range. It has a comfotable sofa and armchairs, a CD stereo system, Television, DVD and French satellite. There are unique furnishings throughout which all add to the charm and character of this unique property.
- The dining area– has a large table and benches to seat up to 8 dinner guests.
- The kitchen- is a fully-fitted, modern kitchen with built in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, a good range of cooking equipment, washing machine and microwave.
- Bedroom 1– is a double bedroom with wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2– is a twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3– is a room capable of sleeping up to 3 people. There is a triple bunk bed which leaves you an additional bed for guests or older children. (Please note that the top bunk is accessed from a ladder and is high off the ground, alternatively, the sofabed can be used).
- The family bathroom – this has a bath/shower.
- The second bathroom– is a shower room
There is also a separate WC and hand wash basin in the hallway.
There is a private ski locker for the apartment as well as an individual private garage and further exterior car parking space in front of the chalet building. There are also well-kept communal front gardens.
Meals - La Petite Savoyarde Marmotte, Chamonix