Le Paradis Staddon, Chamonix
Residence Le Paradis is a brand new, modern development right in the heart of Chamonix so is ideally placed for all aspects of your holiday. You can walk (in ski boots!) to the Savoy slope in less than two minutes where you have access to the Brevent lift system.
Apartment Le Paradis Staddon is a spacious and well furnished property, with all the comforts of home, including TV and DVD player, CD and iPod player, fully fitted kitchen and washing machine. It is situated on the second floor of the residence giving stunning views up to the Brevent. A 75sq m apartment it is spacious and happily accommodates 4 to 6 people, with a double and twin room, 2 bathrooms and sofa bed (if required).
For those that wish to have a car during their stay, the development has secure underground parking.
Accommodation - Le Paradis Staddon, Chamonix
2nd Floor, Sleeps 4-6
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner - The entrance leads into the spacious open plan kitchen/dining area which consists of a modern fitted kitchen, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and dining table to comfortably seat six people. The lounge has comfortable sofas, TV and DVD player. There are double glass doors opening onto the balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee with the views of the Brevent.
- There is a double sofa bed available for use in the lounge.
- Bedroom 1 - This is a double bedroom with wardrobe space and it's own en-suite shower room. The en-suite is beautifully finished with modern fittings, shower, washbasin and WC.
- Bedroom 2- The second bedroom has twin beds with wardrobe and storage drawers.
- Family Bathroom - The family bathroom is well fitted with bath and shower attachment, washbasin and washing machine.
There is also a separate WC next to the bathroom.
Underground parking is included and there is a spacious ski/bike locker, please be aware the car park has a height restriction of 2 meters
Meals - Le Paradis Staddon, Chamonix