Majestic- Parker, Chamonix
This apartment is situated on the first floor of the former grand hotel Le Majestic.
Now converted into apartments, the Residence Majestic is an impressive building with high ceilings, wide corridors and beautiful front gardens at the foot of the hill towards the Brevent ski area.
The apartment itself has been sympathetically renovated to provide modern comforts whilst still retaining many of the period features such as long windows and high ceilings.
With its good location for the shops and restaurants of Chamonix and the extra mezzanine level which allows it to sleep up to 4 comfortably, Majestic Parker is ideal accommodation for families or friends.
Features - Majestic- Parker, Chamonix
- French satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Fridge / freezer
- 4 ring hob
- Washer / dryer
Accommodation - Majestic- Parker, Chamonix
Sleeps 2-4, First Floor
- The lounge area has lovely high ceilings and long windows with incredible views of the Brevent. It is decorated in a light, airy and contemporary style with canvas and leather sofas which comfortably seat four with fur throws. There is french satellite TV, a DVD player, a stereo system and large fitted cupboards.
- The mezzanine is accessed from the back of the lounge area via a small staircase, and can sleep 2 people on a low double bed. This area has restricted head height.
- Bedroom 1 is a small twin with bedside table, cleverly tucked beneath the mezzanine level.
- Bathroom the spacious bathroom has a bath with shower attachment, a WC and a wash basin.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge / freezer, oven, 4 ring hob, washer / dryer, dishwasher, microwave, and sink. It has a dining table to comfortably seat 4 people and views of the Brevent.
There is plenty of storage space in the apartment, with a cupboard in the entrance hall and large fitted cupboards in the lounge.
The apartment has exterior parking in the private Majestic car park.
Meals - Majestic- Parker, Chamonix