Hotel Bellevue, Champoluc
The Favre family built this hotel and opened it in 1999, and you can see this is a well loved and cherished hotel as soon as you walk through the door. The restaurant offers local and international cuisine and the cosy bar is a great place to relax after a day on the piste.
Features-Hotel Bellevue, Champoluc
- Located 350m from the main "Crest" lift giving easy access to the slopes.
- Restaurant and bar with stube
- Small fitness area with sauna (payable locally); gym and exercise bike;
- Ski and boot room.
Accommodation- Hotel Bellevue, Champoluc
32. Wood panelled rooms with bathroom with
Some rooms have a balcony with views of the Ayas valley or the mountains
Meal- Hotel Bellevue, Champoluc
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course dinner with salads, pasta and local dishes.
- Christmas and New Year gala meals included.