Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc, Italy
This chalet hotel is an exciting new addition to our winter 2015/16 programme.
Ask any hotelier the three most important things about their hotel and their answer will always be “Location, Location, Location!” And you really could not ask for a better spot than that offered by our new Chalet Hotel de Champoluc. It’s set at the skiers’ end of the village centre, in a perfect, virtually ski-in/ski-out location at the foot of the home-run piste, and right next door to the main Crest gondola and ski-hire shop.
The hotel’s wood-panelling gives the lounge, bar and dining-room a lovely traditional and welcoming Alpine atmosphere - the ideal setting in which to relax after skiing over afternoon tea, and to enjoy our excellent Chalet Hotel cuisine. The en suite bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi and Sky TV, many with extra beds available for families, and most have a balcony or terrace. There’s a games room on the lower ground floor with a pool table, table-tennis, and a small spa area with a free sauna and steam-room.
Features - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
- Location: Excellent location next to the Crest gondola, main piste and ski hire shop
- Convenient for village centre shops, cafés and bars
- Attractive dining-room, residents’ bar and
- lounge area with open log fire
- Heated ski & boot storage
- Free use of sauna, steam-room and games room
- Lift to all floors
- Ski room
- Steam room
- Free Wifi in public areas (excluding bedrooms)
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
- All bedrooms with en suite bath/wc, Sky TV, and most with balcony or terrace
- Two rooms on each floor can be joined to make a family suite
Sleeps: 70-90 guests.
- Bedroom facilities
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers’ buffet breakfast daily, plus cooked breakfast options 6 days a week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.