Chamrousse Apartments, Chamrousse
Located in Chamrousse 1700, made up of 8 mini villages, these apartments have been recently renovated and are set amongst Spruce trees next to a green piste. The apartments offer comfortable accommodation at excellent value, with the added benefit of an outdoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool and fitness room.
Features - Chamrousse Apartments, Chamrousse
- Ski close to the doorstep
- 6 minutes' walk to Roche de Beranger centre (Chamrousse 1700)
- Well equipped kitchen with hot plates, fridge, microwave or oven and dishwasher
- Ski locker for every apartment
- Balcony or terrace
Accommodation - Chamrousse Apartments, Chamrousse
All have a kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, bathroom with WC, ski locker, and balcony or terrace. Bed linen and local taxes included. Towels not included.
Type C1 studios - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Bunk beds in alcove.
Type C apartments- sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Double or twin bedroom.
Type D apartments- sleep 2-5: as Type C with additional single bed in an alcove.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: as Type C with additional bunk beds in an alcove.
Type E1 apartments- sleep 2-6: as Type C with 2 twin or double bedrooms.
Type G1 apartments- sleep 2-8: living area with double sofa bed, 2 double or twin bedrooms and bunk beds in an alcove. Extra shower room and WC.
Meals - Chamrousse Apartments, Chamrousse
Self catering accommodation:
If it is your first time skiing then Chamrousse is an ideal choice, with a free lift pass, good quality apartments and gentle ski runs. For your first time self catering we have some helpful tips:
• Check-in is 5pm
• Bed linen is provided, towels are not (can hire locally, extra charge)
• Small mini-ovens can be hired locally (extra charge)
• Apartments must be cleaned on departure, cleaning kits can be bought locally (extra charge)
• Large groups may not be allocated apartments in the same block