Club Med Ski HolidaysClub Med ski holidays are brilliant value offering all inclusive ski deals to fantastic snow-sure ski resorts. These are the holidays that we recommend to our friends and family for value and quality. The villages are always located on the slopes and the instructors are the very best as they compete to work for Club Med. Once you are in resort you need never spend another penny until you get back to the UK.
Club Med are one of the many ski tour operators we work with in order to provide the widest choice of ski holidays. Nearly all of our ski experts have experienced a Club Med ski holiday so they have the knowledge and training to assist you in deciding if a Club Med holiday is for you and to choose your perfect resort. Speak to the Iglu Ski experts for more information about these excellent all inclusive holidays.
Club Med 2018 Deals
Club Med Videos
Club Med Ski Blogs
All Inclusive ski holidays with lift pass & tuition included
- You get all drinks, alcoholic and soft drinks (except super-premium brands and Champagne).
- All meals, including breakfast, lunches, after ski snacks and dinner with drinks, Some Club Med properties have exclusive mountain restaurants available or you can go for lunch at neighbouring Club Med villages.
- Speciality restaurants for dinner, serving local specialities such as fondue & raclette.
- Adult ski lessons for all levels, all day & ski lessons for children in villages with mini-club facilities, all day.
- Lift passes, usually for the full area.
- Childcare from four years to teenagers, all day.
- Child care for children 3 months to four years is available, though incurs a charge of between approximately £210 and £240.
The Club Med Experience
Club Med is French but the staff and guests are multi-national and English is spoken widely, especially in the bars and restaurants. The super cheesy after dinner shows are performed by the general staff and might not suit the British tastes but you can easily avoid them and frequent the bar or entertainment areas and wait until the Village nightclub (still free drinks) opens up after 11pm.
Some Villages are adult only and some Villages allow children but don't provide childcare. There is also a wide range of quality, although all Club Meds are regularly being renovated and upgraded. There are family suites, interconnecting rooms, upgrade rooms with views, and lots of optional extras like massages or treatments in the spa areas. Speak to our Club Med Experts for advice regarding which resort will suit your party. Club Med can also do short breaks in selected resorts (please call for more information).
Best selling Club Med all inclusive ski holidays
Best for early and late season
Best for couples and adult groups
Val Thorens needs no introduction. It is famously the highest resort in Europe and THE place with the best skiing, best apres ski and most convenient access to everything in the 3 Vallees. The design is like nothing Club Med have done before, and is aimed at the adult market and good skiers or riders. It will be the fastest selling village in the Club Med range and early booking is not just recommended, it is essential.
What the Iglu Ski Experts say...
- This is a new concept-Club Med, they moved away from putting too much importance on the evening show and more emphasis on relaxing atmosphere, good bar service, a decent nightclub and fantastic food to enjoy from the terrace
- The most grown up and slickest place to stay out of all the Club Med resorts.
- Great in house climbing wall.
- Fantastic location - You can ski to the hotel door directly from apres at the Follie Douce.
- Love the tapas available in the Epicurious gourmet lounge for after apres / a pre-dinner snack.
Best for early and late season
Best for couples, good skiers and adult groups
Club Med Val d'Isere is a charming alpine chalet that offers comfort in large and spacious surroundings. Sports enthusiasts will love the new cardio-fitness room at this Club Med hotel.
What the Iglu Ski experts say...
- Love the BBQ express lunch right outside the ski room - local sausages and wine, scoffed while still in my skis and boots.
- The ski in - ski out location allows quick access to a choice of lifts in the morning.
- Picturesque location nestled amongst the chalets overlooking the town.
- Superb, lavish cuisine and so many great dishes to choose from.
Best for special events
Best for families and couples
Peisey Vallandry Club Med is in the perfect position right next to the impressive Vanoise Express and in the middle of a charming village. The standard of accommodation is exceptional and the cuisine is 1st class. This is the type of place to honeymoon or have a very special occasion like an anniversary or significant birthday.
What the Iglu Ski Experts say...
- The warm and cosy bar area with different nooks and crannies making it a fabulous place to unwind before and after dinner.
- Easy access to La Plagne over the Vanoise Express or Les Arcs from the chairlifts.
- Best indoor and outdoor heated pool of any Club Med.
Other Club Med resorts include:
Club Med Valmorel, France
Club Med La Plagne 2100, France
Club Med Tignes Val Claret, France
Club Med Aime La Plagne, France
Club Med Arcs Extreme, France
Club Med Avoriaz, France
Club Med Chamonix, France
Club Med Alpe d'Huez, France
Club Med Les Deux Alpes, France
Club Med Meribel L'Antares, France
Club Med Meribel Le Chalet, France
Club Med Serre Chavalier, France
Club Med Pragelato Vialattea, Italy
Club Med Cervinia, Italy
Club Med St Moritz, Switzerland
Club Med Villars, Switzerland
Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido
How to save more money on your Club Med holiday
Loyalty is rewarded with Club Med and Iglu Ski. Regular bookers will accumulate points that you can put towards special offers and rewards depending on which of the 4 Great Member statuses you fall in to – Turquoise, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Points are gained by holiday bookings, spending in resort and referring a friend.
Recommend a friend to get £160 off your holiday
Recommend a 'new*' friend to Club Med and get them to quote your name and GM number at the time of booking for your friends to receive their £80 voucher towards their first Club Med holiday and you will receive £160 voucher to redeem off your next holiday booking one month before your friend’s holiday departs. So spread the word and recieve extra discounts when booking your holiday with Iglu Ski.
*The friend has to be new to Club Med