Ancora Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
The Hotel Ancora has been owned and managed by the same family since 1826. Flavia and Renato’s passion for high quality hospitality shines through as you enter the hotels welcoming lobby and reception. Throughout the hotel you will find precious antiques and traditional alpine decor, the highlight of which are the Gothic vaults that house the award winning á la carte restaurant, where you take your half board evening meal. Another icon of the hotel is the famous Viennese Terrace Cafe that faces the famous Corso italia, the elegant cafe offers homemade pastries and a sunny terrace, to sit and people watch.
Features - Ancora Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Location: In the centre of Cortina on Corso Italia the pedestrianised high street. 3 minutes walk from the Faloria cable car.
- Lounge bar
- à la carte restaurant
- Terrace café
- Small spa with Turkish bath, sauna and fitness room massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
Accommodation - Ancora Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- No. of rooms: 49
- All rooms are individually designed with alpine themes and have bath, telephone, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe, bath robes and slippers
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Ancora Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Buffet breakfast with hot options.
- 5 course á la carte evening meal, dishes and courses are chosen from the á la carte menu.