Grand Hotel Miramonti Majestic - Cortina, Italy
Overlooking the stunning village of Cortina, this classic hotel has hosted many famous names in the past and has maintained a reputation for excellent service and facilities. The elegant, well furnished lounge and piano bar are perfect for enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding mountains over afternoon tea or pre-dinner drinks.The glorious days of La Dolce Vita are captured in this elegant palace of a hotel. In the past, the Miramonti was the holiday retreat for kings, princesses and famous actors & actresses alike. The classical grandeur of days-gone-by still pervades this impressive building which, large as it may be, is still small in comparison to the scale of the dramatic views over both the Faloria and Tofana mountain ranges.
Features - Grand Hotel Miramonti Majestic, Cortina
- 'Caminetto' Piano bar & lounge
- Lounge area
- Games room
- Free use of wellness area - see 'Spa features' below
- Wi-Fi available
- Free daily hotel-run shuttle bus to and from the slopes
- Ski lockers with boot warmers
- Free use of large indoor panoramic pool with views over the 5 Towers mountains, sauna, steam room, hot tub & fitness room
- Massage & beauty treatments are available locally from the Beauty Centre
Some facilities may incur a local charge
Accommodation - Grand Hotel Miramonti Majestic, Cortina
All Rooms & Suites: The rooms here are all similar in facilities but differ in style, are tastefully refurbished and fitted with bathtub or shower, wc, hairdryer, bathroom scales, pillow menu, telephone, internet connection (wired), satellite TV, radio, mini-safe & minibar.
Single rooms (1 person): Fantastic single rooms have bath or shower.
Superior rooms (2-3 people): These spacious superior triple rooms have a balcony, a double bed and a single sofa bed.
Junior Suites (2-4 people): Stunning suites with a double bedroom and twin sofa beds in the additional lounge area.
Meals - Miramonti Majestic, CortinaHalf Board.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Wonderful four-course evening meal which includes antipasti, salad, dessert and cheese buffets.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included and include aperitivo and entertainment.
Full Board option is available at a supplement.