Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria - Cortina, Italy
The Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria is one of the most iconic hotels of Cortina and has been since 1892 when the original 'Villa Vittoria' was transformed into one of the resort's first hotels. This elegant hotel is located in the centre of Cortina and holds the most sought after address, No. 1 Corso Italia, which is the main pedestrianised street that runs through the centre of the town where people go to see and be seen!
With superb facilities such as the attractive and spacious bar/lounge with its roaring fireplace the hotel provides a cosy and pleasant ambience. Take time to admire the old photographs of the original hotel and Cortina which are displayed with pride throughout the hotel.
At the end of the day head for the spa area with its sauna, steam room, 'experience' showers and whirlpool, perfect for reviving those tired muscles. Apéritifs and canapés are served in the lounge bar and once suitably refreshed you can make your way down to the restaurant with its antique wooden beams and wood-panelling which create intimate surroundings to enjoy your evening meal. All meals are meticulously prepared and served by the friendly Chalet Hotel team.
Features - Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria, Cortina
- Approx. 6 minutes' walk (600m) to the main Faloria cable-car
- Complimentary minibus service to & from the ski-lifts
- Ski-hire delivered & collected for you to/from the Parc Victoria
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower & wc, satellite TV, hairdryer and some with balcony
- Cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Wood panelled stube / reading room
- Small spa area with sauna, steam-room and 'experience shower'
- Massage service available (payable locally)
- FREE Wi-Fi in public areas
- Lift to all but 5th floor
- Steam room
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria, Cortina
Lower ground Floor
Ski-room, Dining room with windows over-looking hotel’s garden
Main entrance; Reception, lounge/bar, separate” stube” & reading room; lift to all floors ( except the 5th)
Small spa with sauna, whirlpool, spa-bath, steam-room & experience shower
Room 103: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
Rooms 104 & 105: Double with bath/wc & balcony
Room 106: Twin with shower/wc & balcony
Room 107 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with bath/wc (twin room plus 2 singles in a separate alcove)
Suite 108 (sleeps 4): 2 twin/Double rooms, each with en suite bath/wc plus separate living-room with sofa & balcony
Rooms 201: Twin/Triple with bath/wc (twin room with single in separate alcove)
Rooms 202: Twin/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (twin room with single in separate alcove)
Room 207: Double/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (double room with single in separate alcove)
Room 203: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
Room 205: Double with bath/wc & balcony
Room 204: Single with shower/wc & balcony
Room 206: Twin with shower/wc & balcony
Room 208: Double with bath/wc
Rooms 301,302 & 305 (sleeps 2-3): Double/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (double room plus single in separate alcove)
Room 309 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with bath/wc & balcony (twin room plus single in spate alcove)
Room 303: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
Room 306: Single with bath/wc & balcony
Room 307 Double with bath/wc & balcony
Rooms 310 & 311: Twin with bath/wc
Room 401: Single with shower/wc
Room 402: Double with bath/wc & balcony
Rooms 404, 408, 410, & 411: Twin with bath/wc & balcony
Room 403 (sleeps 2-3): Twin/Triple with shower/wc (twin room plus single in separate alcove)
Room 405: Twin with shower/wc
Room 406 (sleeps 2-3): Twin with bath/wc & balcony (plus alcove)
Room 412: Twin with bath/wc
Room 502: (sleeps 2-4): Double/Triple/Quad with shower/wc (double room plus 2 singles in a separate alcove)
Room 503: Twin with bath/wc
Rooms 509 & 510: Double with bath/wc & balcony
NB: Singles in the alcove areas of some rooms may either be beds or sofa beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria, Cortina
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea/ coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.