Park Hotel Faloria - Cortina, Italy
A unique find, this charming hotel exudes great character and provides a very high level of service. Recently renovated, there’s a wonderful mix of contemporary and traditional styles and a beautiful conservatory restaurant. With sensational south facing mountain views, the hotel also looks across to the ski jump built for the 1956 Winter Olympics held in Cortina.
Features - Park Hotel Faloria, Cortina
- Stube and bar
- Free use of wellness area - see 'Spa features' below
- Children’s room - see 'For families' below
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free daily hotel-run shuttle bus to and from the slopes
- Ski lockers with boot warmers and waxing table
- Laundry service
- Free use of large indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub & fitness room
- All guests can also enjoy the relaxation area with herbal teas and a solarium
- Massage & beauty treatments are available locally
- Free 'Madagascar' children's room open saily from 10am - 4pm & 6 - 10.30pm
- Baby sitting service available locally on request
: † Some facilities may incur a local charge
Accommodation - Park Hotel Faloria, Cortina
All Suites: Warm, spacious and elegantly furnished with natural light flowing in through the large windows. Each room has free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, balcony, mini-bar, mini-safe and bathrooms with bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer bath or shower & wc.
Comfort Suites (2-4 people): Spacious suites (approx. 30-35m2) have a double bedroom and lounge are with twin sofa beds.
Superior Suites (2-4 people): Slighty more spacious suites than the Comfort suites at approx. 38m2). These suites have two bathrooms.
Deluxe Suites (4-6 people): These impressive suites (approx. 70-80m2) feature two spacious double bedrooms, twin sofa beds in the beautiful lounge area and three bathrooms.
Meals- Park Hotel Faloria, Cortina
Bed & Breakfast.
Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast.
Half Board is available at a supplement.