Hotel Col Alto - Corvara, Italy
For more than 70 years, the Hotel Col Alto has been welcoming guests and offering an unforgettable holiday in Alta Badia. The recently refurbished hotel offers 4 star amenities along with excellent service, Italian cooking and regional gastronomic specialities. The spa and wellness centre provides some of the best spa treatments and services in the resort. The hotel is known for its warm hospitality and family traditions, along with pleasant spacious guest bedrooms and public areas.
Features - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Location: Situated at the centre of Corvara 4 minutes’ walk (400m) from the main De Boé gondola linking Corvara to the Sella Ronda.
- New lounge with log fireplace
- Games room
- Iceberg bar
- Spa and wellness centre including indoor pool, sea-salt water jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, hydromassage foot bath Kneipp trail, heated relaxation beds, water beds and gym (free)
- Traditional and ayurvedic massages, aromatic herb bath, salt inhalation bath, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Indoor pool
- Turkish Bath
- Indoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Bedrooms: 100
- All rooms are tastefully decorated in subtle colours with bath or shower, telephone, safe, satellite TV, radio, hairdryer and internet connection.
- The larger Col Alto suites can accommodate up to 3 people and are ideal for couples and families with added space and comfort.
- The new Martagon suites have a living room and separate bath and shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Col Alto, Corvara
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and 4 course evening meal with choices.
- Weekly Tyrolean evening.
- All supported by a well-stocked wine cellar featuring prized regional wines.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.