Hotel Sassongher, Corvara, Italy
Staying at this impressive hotel means warm hospitality and traditions. The hotel has been owned by the Pescosta family since 1938, and their love for Ladin and South Tyrolean culture can be seen in almost every area. The hotel is synonymous with peace, relaxation and luxurious surroundings and the spacious public rooms are ideal to chat, read or simply sit in a comfortable armchair and relax in peace.
Features - Hotel Sassongher, Corvara
- Situated above the village with splendid views of the Sassongher Mountains
- 4 minutes’ walk (400m) to the village centre and the Piz la Ila gondola that links to the Sella Ronda ski route.
- Free daily shuttle service to Corvara, from 8.30-11.30am and from 12.30-5pm, as well as on request.
- Piano bar, wine stube and smokers lounge
- 3 restaurants with different themes such as Hunters, Bambole and Romantic
- The Daniella Steiner spa with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool (FREE); private whirlpool,
- Private spa with two combined massage rooms, Daniela Steiner Beauty & Spa Studios, steam bath, Vitarium Finnish Sauna, Hunter’s Sauna with pinewood fragrances
- infrared sauna, Vital Dome (purification with infrared rays)
- Relaxation room with water beds and loungers
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Free WI-FI in lobby area.
Accommodation - Hotel Sassongher, Corvara
- No. of rooms: 52
- Superior rooms are larger than standard rooms with a separate seating area
- Bath or shower
- Satellite TV
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Sassongher, Corvara
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course dinner (choice of main course). Vegetarian menu also available.
- Weekly speciality buffet, hors d’oeuvres, salad and dessert buffets.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie requested).