Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel
Nestled in the heart of Courchevel 1550, Hotel Les Ancolies is a traditional alpine ski in/ski out hotel that's superb location offers an unlimited access to the 3 Valleys.
A self proclaimed hub of relaxation, Hotel Les Ancolies has often been described by many as an ideal place to relax and unwind after a long succesful day on the mountain. The hotel boasts a range of luxurious ammenities including a cosy lounge area with an open fireplace, a spa area with sauna, a hammam and a whirlpool. A particularly popular spot to congregate for guests after a day of pounding the slopes is on the sunterrace which runs directly parallel to the bar area.
This level of comfort extends to all private rooms with most having en-suite bathrooms and a balcony with beautific west facing views. Located just off the piste, this hotel really does acheive a perfect balance of convenience, comfort and beauty. An ideal selction for those wanting a true alpine experience in Courchevel.
Features - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel
- Sun Terrace
- Lounge area
Accommodation - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel
- Decorated in a pretty, traditional style with fabulous west-facing views from the balconies.
- Twin or double bedrooms have a balcony, bath, TV with satellite channels, Wi-Fi, hairdryer and safe.
- The room can take an extra bed for children or adults.
- Family rooms for 4, which are larger but with the same facilities, are available on request.
- Single rooms are also available on request at a supplement.
- Traditional Style
- TV with satellite
- Hair Dryer
Meals - Hotel Les Ancolies, Courchevel
Bed & Breakfast (option to upgrade to half board)