Hotel Les Flocons, Courchevel 1550, France
Hotel Les Sitting at the foot of the pistes in the village of Courchevel 1550, this lovely hotel is in an enviable position. With the benefit of a village atmosphere, yet with easy access to the more lively Courchevel 1850, this hotel is perfect for having the best of both worlds. It has been proudly run by the Obert family since 1967 and is known for its friendly staff and excellent food. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The sauna, steam room and sunny terrace offer enjoyable ways to relax after a long day on the mountain.
Features- Hotel Les Flocons, Courchevel 1550
- Location At the foot of the pistes and opposite the 6 man Tovet chairlift, with direct access into Courchevel 1850 and the rest of the Three Valleys ski area. The ski school, children’s snow garden and restaurants are all within 100m.
- Steam room
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (Free)
- Outdoor parking (Free)
- Sun terrace.
- Car parking
Accommondation - Hotel Les Flocons, Courchevel 1550
- 30 Twin or double bedrooms (please specify preference at time of booking) have a shower and views of the valley. Larger twin or double bedrooms have a bath and balcony with south-facing views of the pistes. Each bedroom has satellite TV and a telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Les Flocons, Courchevel 1550
- Buffet breakfast
- Very good 4 course dinner with a choice