Chalet Cascades, Courchevel 1650, France
Situated in the very centre of Courchevel 1650, with the main gondola just across the street and convenient for all the resort’s amenities, the Cascades has been extensively refurbished over recent seasons, and this winter sees the addition of a brand new lounge on the top floor, together with five new valley-facing bedrooms.
The more spacious rooms at the rear of the chalet and the stylish dining-room have spectacular views across the Bozel valley.
Equipment hire couldn’t be easier, with the hire-shop conveniently below the chalet, ideal for last minute adjustments or purchases.
Features - Chalet Cascades, Courchevel 1650
- Superb location & great value for money in the very heart of Courchevel 1650
- Main Ariondaz gondola and piste immediately opposite
- Superb views from dining-room and many bedrooms
- Choice of bedrooms and spacious suites, all with en suite facilities
Accommodation - Chalet Cascades, Courchevel 1650
Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room
- Dining room with wonderful valley views
- Seperate kitchen
- Entrance, lifts to all floors
- Ski-hire shop & owner’s café-bar (separate entrances)
- Rooms 101, 107: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Suite 102 (Sleeps 2-4): Twin bunks room with shower/wc, leading to twin room with balcony
- Suite 103 (Sleeps 2-3): Small single room with bath/wc leading to double room with balcony
- Rooms 104, 108, 109: Double with shower/wc/balcony
- Suite 105 (Sleeps 2-4): Twin bunks room with shower/wc leading to double room
- Room 106: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 110: Single/small twin with shower/wc & balcony
- Room 111: double with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 201, 204, 206, 207 - twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Suite 202 (sleeps to 2-4)- twin bunks room with shower/wc, leading to twin room with balcony
- Suite 203 (sleeps to 2-3)- small single room with bath/wc, leading to twin room with balcony
- Suite 205 (sleeps to 2-4)- twin bunks room with shower/wc, leading to double room
- Rooms 208,209,210- double with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 211- twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Living room
- Rooms 300,301,302,303,304,305 - twin/triple (twin beds plus one single on mezzanine level) with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 306,307 - twin/triple (twin beds plus one single on mezzanine level) with shower/wc/balcony
Meals - Chalet Cascades, Courchevel 1650
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
Breakfast: We pride ourselves on giving you a great breakfast to start your day, with a choice of cereals, fresh fruit and juices, yoghurts, plentiful English tea and good filter coffee, bread freshly baked in our chalets each morning (plus croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves, and boiled eggs. This is normally presented buffet-style for you to help yourself. And to cap it all, we also cook a hot dish of the day for you six days per week, such as sausage and bacon or pancakes with fresh fruit, individually served.
On the chalet hosts’ day off, they will prepare a Continental style breakfast for you, which will be left for you to help yourselves, and that evening you have the chance to eat out in one of the local cafés or restaurants – our resort team will be happy to provide some suggestions. In our Chalet Hotels, a full buffet breakfast (including hot option) is also served on the staff’s day off.
Afternoon Tea: The traditional 'welcome home' after a day on the slopes will be laid out for you in your chalet or Chalet Hotel, ready for your return, every day except on the staff's one day off per week. A good cup of tea or coffee is the perfect accompaniment to a delicious slice of freshly home-baked cake and keeps hungry skiers happy until dinner is ready.
Children's High Tea: In Chalets and Chalet Hotels with family guests, High Tea provides children under 13 years with a healthy menu, tailored more towards children's tastes and puréed food is available for infants on request. High Tea is at 5.30pm, and children do not join the main adult-only dinner.
Dinner: A tasty and innovative, freshly cooked dinner will be prepared for you six nights per week by your Chalet Host - or by an experienced and professional chef in our larger chalets - and served with a choice of wines. Our four-course adult-only chalet dinners start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, and completed by coffee with chocolates to round off your evening. Your choice of complimentary quality wines is unlimited during the meal service, and freshly chilled water is also of course always available.
A special feature of our Chalet Hotels is a more extensive culinary experience for our guests. With the greater kitchen facilities of a hotel, our professional chefs are able to offer choices of menu at dinner, generally including lighter as well as more hearty options, and always a vegetarian choice for each course. Guests will be asked to choose their evening meals at breakfast for that evening from a varied daily selection. Vegetarian options are always on our 'Culinary Choice' menu in our Chalet Hotels, and are available in our chalets if you advise us in advance.