Chalet Ecureuil de Neige, Courchevel 1650, France
Chalet Ecureuil de Neiges is a beautiful "chocolate box" chalet whose attractive exterior is similar to those of our other chalets in this quality development of freestanding properties.
Inside however, its owners have added some of their own locally sourced belongings to give this chalet a higher standard of decor and comfort. It has a warm and inviting living/dining area with a large open fire to relax in front of after a day exploring the vast Trois Vallees ski area. All guests will benefit from their own en suite facilities.
Accommodation - Chalet Ecureuil de Neige, Courchevel 1650
Lower ground floor:
Room 1 = twin with bath (with shower fitting) and WC
Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
Room 3 = twin with bath (with shower fitting), WC and shared balcony
Room 4 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
• living/dining area with open fireplace and terrace
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Ecureuil de Neige, Courchevel 1650
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages